2.18.2011

Spring Fever!

Do you have spring fever as bad as I do?  The recent weather is wonderful and a reminder that spring is right around the corner (I am sure a few more cold and snowy days are ahead)!  It has me thinking about my favorite spring looks- fresh faced with a pop of color, bright blush, dewy skin, and sun-kissed tans.  My look is ever changing depending on my mood, wardrobe or destination.  Right now I am loving my Bobbi Brown lip shine in Papaya- a must have this spring.  It treats your lips, protects them (with SPF 15) and comes in amazing colors.  Papaya is a bright pinky coral and has just the right amount of shine.  I wear mine with a simple black eyeliner (lots of mascara, obviously) and a soft pink cheek.  This look is all about the lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment