5.31.2011

Drug Store Deals!

If you have ever wondered what the difference between drugstore and department store products are you aren't alone.  Navigating the cosmetic industry and aisles can be a daunting task!!!  I use mostly department store products because my experience has been, you get what you pay for.  With that said, there are plenty of good finds at the drugstore as well.  Below are a list of products I like and use that you can find at any local drugstore.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer $9.49
This daily moisturizer gives you a subtle and natural tan
that builds as you use it.  It smells good too!  I have been
using this for 3 days and can already see a difference.
This is a great alternative to pricey self tanners, tanning
beds and laying out at the pool all day.
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter $13.99
This is the best belly butter and I recommend it to anyone that is expecting.  Tried and true- I didn't get any stretch marks!

Sonia Kashuk Brushes prices vary
Great product for the price!!!  My favorite brush is the large contoured/angled blush brush.  I have had it for 5 years and it is in great condition still.  Check out some of the sets- they are great for travel.

Revlon eyeshadow in Peacock Lustre $4
A great trend is emerald eyeshadow, use this
along with a black eyeliner for a sultry look.
I also recommend using this eyeshadow as your
eyeliner for a more daytime appropriate look









Do you have a favorite drugstore find?  Let me know so I can try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment