5.02.2011

Fabulous Feet

I am fairly certain it has been raining since it stopped snowing, and if the rain ever stops it will be time for open toe shoes and shorter hemlines.  I have this amazing pair of wedge sandals I have been lusting after for 2 years and I finally bought them, but I haven't been able to wear them yet.  So yesterday I gave myself a pedicure in hopes that it would stop the rain and bring the warmer weather.  Here is a step by step:






Step 1:  Soak your feet in warm water for 3 minutes.
Step 2:  Scrub and rub. Massage a handful of scrub onto the skin.
TIP- use an oil based product that will help moisturize while exfoliating.
Step 3:  Shape nails.  Trim nails with clippers and file with emery board to desired shape.
Step 4:  Moisturize. Rub a nourishing cream on your feet, focusing on dry areas (heels and cuticles).
Step 5:  Polish.  Remove moisturizer from nails first with nail polish remover.  Using a base coat, 2 coats of color and a topcoat will help your color last longer.
TIP- Allow nails to dry for at least 15 minutes (it can take up to 2 hours for them to fully dry).

Here are some of my favorite colors for your fabulous feet this spring and summer:
       It's Raining Men                         Super Bossa Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment