11.03.2011

Secret Weapon: Navy eyeliner

I've decided to start a new series of blog posts called Secret Weapon.  This comes from the barrage of questions I am constantly being asked by my grandmother, friends and strangers about makeup and skincare tips.  This series will give you an idea of absolute must haves, trends, makeup tips and more!

So the first secret weapon is my favorite beauty product and makeup tip....navy eyeliner.  EVERY woman, and I mean EVERY woman, should have one!  3 reasons I say this:
1.  It is more interesting than black or brown, but still dark.
2.  It brightens your eye color (any color).
3.  It can by glamorous or an everyday look.

Important to keep in mind:  I said navy, not blue.  Navy eyeliner will work for anyone because it is deep in color and understated.  Blue eyeliner will not work for everyone and is a trickier application.  When choosing a liner choose a matte color for your everyday look and one with a touch of shimmer for a more dramatic look.

Jennifer Aniston often wears navy eyeliner, this is a great example of an everyday look.















Here is an example of how to use navy eyeliner in a glamorous and more dramatic way.

No comments:

Post a Comment