11.15.2011

Who knew red lips could be this simple (and gorgeous)?

This is your holiday go-to item.  I am OBSESSED!  Here are 3 reasons why I love it:

1.  I knew this was a winner when my husband, who never comments on my ever changing makeup, stopped me at 7:15am the other morning and dipped me in the kitchen and kissed me after he noticed it.  Our mornings rarely allow the time to look at each other (we have a 2 year old boy and a 5 week old daughter that consume our morning routine), much less notice the lipstick I am wearing.
2.  It was $7.99.  Who doesn't love a good deal?
3.  No lipliner required (lipliner is much to fussy for me).





Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon $7.99
Rosey Nude 10








Now stop reading this and go get it before it is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment